Sigh, I keep a list of things to talk about but sometimes it grows too fast to dedicate a full post to each. That’s why I am going to thieve Vint’s SL web resources concept for today’s post:
– Following the link: I am so newbie at blogging that I check the stats five or six times a day. Today I found a link here from (another) blogger I didn’t knew, Silkyn Dagger, and she had a wonderfull post about setting elven ears! Thanks, Silkyn :-).
– Following the link (again): Lillie Yifu had mentioned two of my posts in her blog, Second Sex, and every time I started giggling as my traffic raised and raised :-). Even without the traffic inyection, I love how she writes… our starting points of view can seem different (check Why Xcites against Toon Sex), but the feeling she gives to it… *sighs*. Anyway, I still wonder… asking Carrie style, Lillie? :-p.
– Following… the comment: Every time I start dropping honey (and I hope that means being a bit uncontrolled about praising, english is problematic sometimes and double senses can be dangerous :-p) I feel like I should thank everybody I know so nobody feels left appart. So after commenting about Lillie’s writing skill, I cannot let pass the opportunity to mention Katrina’s hot, wet blog. Katrina, I swear that if I where free I whould had jumped on your tail at the first opportunity ^-^.
– Bloggers party: Another gratitude tell I delayed too much, this time to Zoe Connolly for her incredible work giving SL bloggers a sense of community, including the newly created SL Bloggers Wiki. Don’t ask me why I didn’t tell her at the party kindly hosted by Veyron, probably I am to akward when a lot of people is around. Anyway, JellyBean made a video and you can see me in it at the 46ish second, yiiih!.
– Why I don’t speak spanish: Sometimes you have a good idea for a post, and suddenly someone does it before you have the opportunity. Dandellion writes here about how his avie mother tongue is english, even if it isn’t the RL one. I’ve found that without a consciouls effort my SL personality is more playfull and open (I love to tease :-p) , but talking in spanish dilutes it, bringing my RL self in full force. Anyway, a missed opportunity for a nice post and, yes, I still hate you, Dandellion :-).
– Another lost opportunity: I followed a link to this essay at The Lapointe Square. I have to admit I didn’t planned to write anything about it, and after reading it I had little to add; the only thing that comes to my mind is it saddens me that SL yiff seems to be so polemic, since sex should be a natural option (notice I am not saying mandatory) of any avatar, human, totemic, robotic… oooookey, I have to admit that what I saw in that famous CSI episode struck me as funny, but I think that only shows my own limitations.
Sigh… enough ideas for a week “wasted” in a singe post, I am so going to regret this when I run out of them :-p.
*stretchs and logs to buy a kitten skin*